Our new online claims service is the fastest way to get your claim processed. The online service contains a lot of guidance material to support the application. You can submit your application directly to our claims processing team, attach supporting documents, and track the status of your application at any time.
- To avoid delays and get the most out of the application processing process, follow these steps:
- Check your insurance policy to make sure you are eligible to claim compensation.
- Fill in all parts of the application form. We need the requested information to process your application.
- Make sure that your application includes all the attachments requested in the form.
What happens next?
If your claim is approved, we'll send you a letter indicating the amount to be paid, the payee, the date axa partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection makes the payment, and how long it often takes for the payee to arrive.
If your application is not accepted, we will send you a letter explaining the reasons for rejecting your application. The reason may be that the information or documents you have submitted do not fully reflect the situation. If you receive new information or new documents to support your application, we will process it again.
Our goal is to provide excellent service to all our customers. If you feel disappointed with our service, please let us know right away.
We take all customer complaints seriously. When contacting us, please provide the following information:
- your name and address;
- Phone number during office hours and the time when you can best be reached
- reference numbers (e.g. claim number, insurance number)
- A clear description of the issue you're concerned about or want to complain about.
- Details of what you would like us to do to fix this.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the retrial of your case, you can refer the matter to the Consumer Disputes Board free of charge (www.kuluttajariita.fi). Alternatively, you can also turn to FINE (www.fine.fi/tunnistaudu) for advice and recommendations for solutions.
Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: AXA switchboard +358 (0)10 802 840
Customer service opening hours: Mon-Thu 9am-5pm, Fri 10am-5pm
Send us a fax: +358 (0)10 287 3022
Send us mail: AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection, P.O. Box 67, FI-00501 Helsinki, Finland
You can also request a form from the bank where you purchased your insurance
*Price of a call from a landline or mobile phone subscription 8.35 cents/call + 16.69 cents/minute (VAT 24%) - domestic subscription from abroad the normal international call charge. from Finland to Finland.
AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection records calls to customer service to verify transactions, ensure service quality and training needs.